Recent content by Douglas

1. D

Eye problems from viewfinders?

By sunspots on the viewfinder, I assume you mean that the operators have been careless enough to let the sun enter the diopter and burn the LCD? That's a pretty common problem with all EVFs when people aren't careful about keeping the sun out of the viewfinder. But how could that possibly lead...
  2. D

HOW TO MAKE MONEY SHOOTING STOCK FOOTAGE

Hi Kevin, that's exactly how I feel about shooting and the reason I got started with stock footage in the first place. Mosatly tt gave me an excuse to get out and shoot. Making money was not really even on my mind back then but now it certainly is. All the fun of shooting with no clients to...
  3. D

HOW TO MAKE MONEY SHOOTING STOCK FOOTAGE

Doug, thanks so much for producing this. I thought about doing stock years ago when I was a freelancer, but never really invested the time to learn how to do it properly. I'll have to take a look at this course. I work for a production house now, and keep pretty busy. But I've been looking for...
  4. D

50 years of evolution

Heres' my first camera. Complete with the stars and stripes sticker. I remember there were several stickers to choose from to "customize" your camera. Looks like I'll be upgrading my Nikon D200 to the D3X this spring. http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25442/D3X.html