llindsey

In these markets: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, TN;
Lexington, Louisville, KY;
Ft. Smith, Little Rock, AR;
St. Louis, KC, Springfield, Columbia, MO; &
Alburquerque NM.

Any recommendations?

Thanks for any info!!

Leslie, TruTV, 323-468-4771 (direct line)

llindsey

What I need is...

Hey there,

Yes I have been sending emails all around the world because I have the task of gathering content for this newest caught on tape show. I would love to speak to anyone who is interested in a new market for their video. I will be happy to also to pass along the best way to work the system here, so to speak, so that you feel compensated for your time and effort while the sometimes slooowww approval process here works its course.

Though several of my colleagues focus on finding all those internet clips and home videos, I prefer to work with the pros. Call me or email me anytime!

Leslie: 323-468-4771, llindsey@nashentertainment.com

Stormgod

Trying to get ahold of you Leslie!

Leslie, I have been trying to get ahold of you. I have the plane crash footage from Yankton SD that you requested but I need to know how to get it to you.

backfocus5

Hey there,

Yes I have been sending emails all around the world because I have the task of gathering content for this newest caught on tape show. I would love to speak to anyone who is interested in a new market for their video. I will be happy to also to pass along the best way to work the system here, so to speak, so that you feel compensated for your time and effort while the sometimes slooowww approval process here works its course.

Though several of my colleagues focus on finding all those internet clips and home videos, I prefer to work with the pros. Call me or email me anytime!

Leslie: 323-468-4771, llindsey@nashentertainment.com

Maybe you should PAY for a job listings ad on this site?

Larry R. Erickson

"Maybe you should PAY for a job listings ad on this site?"

Interesting. Why would a stock footage researcher seeking spot news stories pay for a job listings ad?

STORMGOD - I think they are on hiatus because of the writers strike, guessing...
FYI - you can send you vid via their fed ex account number - when the strike is over, if thats the issue with non contact.